I’m a massive comfort food person. I love winter food, full of mash and gravy. And no mash and gravy is not complete without it’s trusty best friend the sausage. And this recipe makes one of my favourite meals even better.
Years ago at a family friends picnic I had these sausages, honey and wholegrain mustard glazed sausages. They were delicious so I held them in my mind for years. When I got into cooking at university I decided to try to make them for myself. The first few times went very wrong, and I’m not ever sure how you can go wrong with this recipe? Anyway, one of my friends taught me how to do honey glazed parsnips and I’ve never looked back.
- Sausages of your choice (I prefer chipolatas)
- Clear runny honey
- Wholegrain french mustard
- This is super easy so, cook the sausages for half the time on the packet
- In a cup mix the honey and mustard together (2 parts honey to 1 part mustard)
- Once the sausages have part cooked drizzle the mixture over and return for the remaining time.
And that’s it! Enjoy